VASCM: Deer fence

Bob Prikazsky bprikaz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:17:27 PDT 2012

Kenneth,

I had Randy Sharpe install a deer fence for me around my 2 acres of grapes +
home last July. I contacted him, he said he got the 8 ft. high deer fence
from 101 Ranch Supply, I believe the web site is
http://www.montereybayequestrian.com/101.html,  and it costs $650 plus tax
for a 330 ft. x 8 ft. black roll.  I'm very happy with the fencing.  If
interested you could call Randy at (831) 818-5130.  If you have any
questions for me, feel free to call me at (408) 981-8976.

Bob Prikazsky
Ghost Oaks Winery
Corralitos, CA.