[Track-mvc] Superdrome Racing League

Rhyne Rundell rhyne.rundell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 20:10:45 PST 2010

So it looks like we're really only missing some Cat 4s to be able to put
together a team.  Sadly, our biggest problem is that just about everyone on
the team is a 3 and we need a couple of 4s to fill out the team.  If any of
you are 4s and are interested, please let me know.  I think the final
cut-off for signing up is the end of this month.  Tom says he stole our
prime junior/woman in Christina Koeppe but, if we manage to get all the
other pieces in place, I'm sure a small bribe would bring her back into the
MVC fold.

Rhyne