[Hobie3] Division II Input

dmarean dmarean at cwdn.com
Sun Jan 9 07:35:13 PST 2005

Dave:

If points are so important, maybe there should be a national clearing house
for all points' records, then the Division would not have to maintain
records and all points would be awarded based on the same criteria, in case
each Division calculates points results differently. Here; Here for
standardization.

Dave Marean