[ARDF] Fun and Frustration

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:50:00 PDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Charles Scharlau
<charles.scharlau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thus my incessant harping on the need for improvements to the receiver - the
> central element of our sport that distinguishes ARDF from orienteering.

Mike wrote

That was what I was trying to get to the other day.  While my FT-840
is no FTdx9000MP, it will however get me on the air.  I think that we
sometime look to have the very best of something rather than having
something functional.

Mike Urich

You know you're over the target when you start taking flack.

Life is hard, church shouldn't be!