Monthly Swap Meets
Redondo Beach, CA (TRW Swap meet.)
Santee, CA El Cajon ARC Swap Meet (aka Santee Swap
- When: 1st & 3rd Saturday of the Month, Sellers' Gates open
6:00. 630 AM for buyers.
- Where: Santee Drive-in Theater, 10990 Woodside Ave. off of
- Talk in on 146.52. Buyers seventy-five cents.
- Information: 449-SWAP
Upland, CA. Inland Empire ARC Swap Meet
- When: 2nd Saturday, Starts at dawn and goes to about 11:30 AM
- Address is 1749 West 13th Street, Upland CA
- Where: Cable Airport Parking Lot on the South side of the
- Additional Information: www.w6ier.org . Look for the tab:
"Our Local Swap Meet"
Livermore, CA, Largest in the San Francisco Bay
- When: First Sun of the month. Open to buyers and sellers at
- Where: Las Positas exit off 580.
Pomona, CA. Microwave Relay Association et.
- When: Third Saturday of each month
- Where: California Polytechnic State University, 3801 W Temple
Ave, Pomona, parking lots F8, F9, and F10.
Chino Hills, CA Swap meet.
- When: Third (3rd) Saturday of each month. Starting at 6:30 AM
- Where: the new Chino Hills high school on "Pomona Rincon Road"
facing highway 71.
- Directions: From the 91 freeway take highway 71 (at the dam)
towards Pomona to Soquel Cyn. (approx. 8 miles) off ramp. At top
of ramp make a left turn on Soquel Cyn. to "Pomona Rincon Road"
(traffic signal) make left turn, drive past the brick factory and
you are there.
- From the 210, 10, or 60 freeways take highway 71 towards
Corona, take the Soquel Canyon offramp. Make a right turm on Squel
Cyn. to "Pomona Rincon Road" (traffic signal) and make left turn
on Rincon Road . Drive past the brick factory and you are there.
- Cost to sell is $10 per space.
- Additional Information: Steve Hippler. (909) 597-3522
LAS VEGAS, NV Local swap meet in Las Vegas, NV
- When: First Saturday of the month. Runs all year, and is from
daylight (about 6:30 or so).Usually completed by 11 AM.
- Where: AES parking lot. It is a very small meet, no fees for
either buyers or sellers,
New Mexico Radio Collectors Club (NMRCC).
- When: Our club meets on the second Sunday of each month at the
- Hospital on Constitution, just west of Wyoming. We gather in
- lot at 1:30 pm for a swap meet, then move inside to conference
room B for
- the meeting at 2:00 pm. http://members.aol.com/NMRCC/
On-Air Swap Nets
Northwest Saturday Morning SwapNet.
Meets each Saturday
morning at 9AM Pacific time, and goes until 11AM (or until there
are no more
listings).Net control is Ron, N7TAW, Gresham, OR,
just east of Portland.The net is conducted
Evergreen Intertie. The Evergreen Intertie is a series of VHF
and UHF repeaters that
are capable of being tied together
to provide communications over a large area of the northwest.
Covers a 4 state area. http://www.nwhams.com/
7.240 Every Sat. and Sun. Starts around 12:30PM Controls
are various. Covers West Coast.
3.915 On Sunday mornings at
10:00AM Pacific Time. Net control is Gary K7PG. Mostly northwest
3.908 "WARFA" swap net. Wed. nights at 8:00 PST. This
net is on the West Coast, but many check ins from the
3.922 Mid-West Swap Net On Sunday evenings from 5:30PM
to 7:30PM PST
7.235 Chaverim Rag Chew/Swap NetEvery morning at
11:30AM PST. Monday -Friday Western US. Net control
3.908 "Northstar Traders net" - 8:30AM Central.
(originates from Minnesota/Winsconsin area) Host W5MAZ
+ 600 "Yuba Sutter Amateur Radio Club's" Monday Night Swap Net at
145.210 Thursdays at 8:00PM in Sacramento. Covers
central California and Reno via UHF/VHF Links Hosted by Armond,
147.080 Sundays at 7:00PM Inland Empire Swap
Net(Spokane, WA area). Hosted by Art, W7COZ