Redondo Beach, CA (TRW Swap meet.)
Santee, CA El Cajon ARC Swap Meet (aka Santee Swap
- When: 1st & 3rd Saturday of the Month, Sellers' Gates open
6:00. 630 AM for buyers.
- Where: Santee Drive-in Theater, 10990 Woodside Ave. off of
- Talk in on 146.52. Buyers seventy-five cents.
Pomona, CA. Microwave Relay Association et.
- When: Third Saturday of each month
- Where: California Polytechnic State University, 3801 W Temple
Ave, Pomona, parking lots F8, F9, and F10.
Chino Hills, CA Swap meet.
- When: Third (3rd) Saturday of each month. Starting at 6:30 AM
- Where: the new Chino Hills high school on "Pomona Rincon Road"
facing highway 71.
- Directions: From the 91 freeway take highway 71 (at the dam)
towards Pomona to Soquel Cyn. (approx. 8 miles) off ramp. At top
of ramp make a left turn on Soquel Cyn. to "Pomona Rincon Road"
(traffic signal) make left turn, drive past the brick factory and
you are there.
- From the 210, 10, or 60 freeways take highway 71 towards
Corona, take the Soquel Canyon offramp. Make a right turm on Squel
Cyn. to "Pomona Rincon Road" (traffic signal) and make left turn
on Rincon Road . Drive past the brick factory and you are there.
- Cost to sell is $10 per space.
- Additional Information: Steve Hippler. (909) 597-3522
- 7.240 Every Sat. and Sun. Starts around 12:30PM Controls
are various. Covers West Coast.
- 3.908 "WARFA" swap net. Wed. nights at 8:00 PST. This
net is on the West Coast, but many check ins from the
- 3.922 Mid-West Swap Net On Sunday evenings from 5:30PM
to 7:30PM PST
- 7.235 Chaverim Rag Chew/Swap NetEvery morning at
11:30AM PST. Monday -Friday Western US. Net control